Posted on 09/11/2013
Sea- inspired back to work.
5 tips for a dinner that (still) tastes like vacation.
You’ve just gone back to work, and you already feel a heart pang when thinking about the relaxing moments on the shore, the long swimming sessions and the sunsets on the beach?
Take comfort preparing a sea-themed dinner for you and your favourite workmates!
1. Dress the table with a spread and napkins in shades of blue, azure and turquoise, with some touches of white; prepare a buffet meal instead of setting the table for everyone, and equip yourselves with benches, armchairs, big cushions and other informal seats – the evening’s mood is “No Stress”!
2. Dine in an external space, if you can; otherwise, lighten up the room with sea-themed paper decorations (fishes, shells, boats etc.).
3. Create the right atmosphere with the songs that have accompanied your vacations: the volume should be loud enough to make a pleasant background music, but not too much, in order not to disturb the conversations.
4. Choose a simple menu with fish dishes and mediterranean notes: bruschettas, octopus and squids salad, black rice with smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes and corn salad and a lemon sorbet will instantly make you feel like summer.
5. Drink to your réunion with Colomba Platino, the perfect pairing for sea flavors!