Posted on 08/02/2013
August has finally come: no need to wake up early, it’s time to take it slow and indulge yourselves in pleasure and relax. And when you wake up too late to have breakfast, but maybe too early to eat lunch, a tasty brunch might be the perfect choice!
Don’t know where to start? Read this:
1. Let’s begin from the table: no decorations, just a bright tablecloth, a couple of flower vases and colourful forks, spoons, knives and napkins. Besides the glasses, add a coffee mug per person. No matter if they’re all different one from the other!
2. The order of courses is not important: put everything in the middle of the table and feel free to alternate sweet and savoury dishes.
3. For an American-style brunch, cook eggs in all kind of ways, together with sandwiches, muffins, pancakes and cheesecakes: if you don’t know the recipes, it will be easy to find them on the web.
4. Will you opt for an Italian-style menu? Prepare homemade sweets and savoury pies and serve them with cured meats and cheese.
5. Don’t forget the beverages: make sure you don’t run out of fruit juices, tea and coffee! And for those who can’t do without wine, put Corvo Rosa on the table!